Wednesday 7 August 2013

New - Baby Bundle & CU Freebie

Hey guys, I have some new items in store...
Baby Bundle
 Baby Bunny
 Baby Elephant
 Baby Giraffe
 Baby Stork
Aren't they adorable! I have been baby mad since Loki arrived, who I adore and spend lots of time with. I have new pix of him for those who adore cute babies...
Loki
There are so many people to see to him he hasn't had chance to cry yet, which is a good thing in my book ;) Ok I have been sorting through files as I will finally be getting a new external later this week so can back up my files then send my computer in for repair. While going through everything I found an old script (made in 2010!) Anyway it is baby themed so figured I would share. It is a ring stacker with a gap at the top so you can add a teds head or something to make it super cute, or leave as it is which ever you choose. I hope you can make use of it.
Baby Ring Stacker
Snagable here...
DOWNLOAD

 Thats all for now.
Thanks for looking,
Hugs
Pink xx

6 comments:

BlueCat said...

All of these babies are too cute! :)
Thanks for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Love this freebie!

Em said...

All your new scripts are just gorgeous, Pink. Thank you for the script!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Pink...

LadyMauve said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your adorable Grandson. Wishing him a wonderful Life. Wishing you Good Health. Regards from Australia.

Cowgirl Creations said...

thank you so much Pink