Tuesday 6 November 2012

New - Miss Deer

Hey all,

I have a new script in stores for you, meet Miss Deer! All ready for the festive season and to add that touch of cuteness to your wintery projects.

I've had a few mails asking how Lil Bit is doing so thought I would add a little update for you. She is still on bed rest but has had her stitches out. There wasn't really to much to update about as it is still early days, although 2 more surgerys are looking likely. She is trying real hard to use her bad leg, there is an obvious difference in size between them now but I am hoping in the next week or so to be able to start manipulating it a little for her, to build the muscle back up, so fingers crossed it works! She is back to her usual self although I am feeling real sorry for her being couped up in the cage all the time. We are at the vets next week so hope to be able to update more. A huge thank you for all the donations, they are a huge help as the bill is huge and there is ongoing medication, check ups etc...the thought of further surgery being added to an already huge debt is scary but I am determined to make sure she has the best treatment available.
Ok I have a little freebie for you, it was sent to me by Bekki who as of yet doesn't have a site of her own. It is personal use only, hope you can make use of it. Thank you Bekki for sending it to me, I am sure people will love it!
Mullberry Lane

You can snag it here...

Bye For now guys!
Hugs
Pink xx

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Thanks Pink and a better preview and some frames will be added to the kit. Need to make them and there will be my TOU's also. Real life has been hetic at the moment.

HappyScreens said...

Thank you Bekki and Pink for this great kit. LOL