Tuesday 22 May 2012

Humming Bird Script

Hey all, I have a new script/temp in stores for you...

Humming Bird Script Template
Photobucket

I also have a small freebie for you, it is another paper maker script. I think it makes cute papers. I have a few paper makers as they really save time when making kits. It ends in layers so you can add your own personal touch to it if you wish, and for all you Photoshop users template is included, so everyone can play! Hope you like it :)
DO NOT UPLOAD ELSE WHERE
Flower Paper Maker
Photobucket

Snagable here
 
Link Expired
Enjoy!
Hugs
Pink xx

7 comments:

Doris/ScrapsDimensions said...

Thanks so much for the freebie.

BlueCat said...

Lovely bird!
Thank you very much for the free psd template.

Bubble's Dream said...

Thank you so much for the Freebie, it's so cute. Hugs.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

Connie D said...

Thanks so very much for the freebie.. I Love it.. Need a script tester ?? I have psp pro 2 .. would love to be able to help ya.. Connie at http://justsimplepapers.blogspot.com/

Kyra said...

Thanks, lovely!

BitsOScrap said...

OMG, this hummingbird is beautiful! Ever since I lost my Stepmother a few months ago, I never really payed attention to birds but she loved hummingbirds. Now I find myself looking at everything hummingbird. I will be purchasing this one for sure...just waiting on payday!!
Thank you so much for your lovely, creative and beautiful scripts.