Thursday 18 August 2011

New in stores + CU Freebie!

Hey all, I have a few new scripts/templates in stores for you... Bug-Devil Script Photobucket Bug-Devil Template Photobucket Bug-Angel Script Photobucket Bug-Angel Template Photobucket Spiked Heart Script Photobucket Spiked Heart Template Photobucket I hope you like them :) I am aiming to get a hop start on Halloween items, a couple of next months trains are themed for the witching hour, so who knows maybe...just maybe I will be organised. Its one of my favourite themes :) Ok I have another retired script for you. This was one of the very first things I drew from scratch and made something with, usually I drew and threw..lol. You do need EYE CANDY 5 IMPACT for this to run. When I first began I did use plug-ins, they are a great aid when starting out. I still find them useful today although I no longer use them in scripts. I do hope you can make use of this one, its an old favourite of mine :) Glass Flower Script YOU MUST HAVE EYE CANDY IMPACT 5 FOR THIS TO RUN! Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD Well that's it for now, see ya soon! Pink xx

2 comments:

Michelle's Angels said...

Thanks so much for the Freebie Pink! Cool looking flower! :)

Nette said...

Hey hun - Love, love, love the new scripts! And thanks so very much for sharing this beautiful one with us - How have I never managed to see this one before? Beautiful! Thanks hun

Hugs
Nette