Saturday 2 July 2011

New In Store + Sale + Freebie

Hey Guys, Ok Its sale time this month, I know I don't hold them nearly often enough, although I do plan more than I manage..lol. Everything in stores is included :) Photobucket I also have some more new items, I decided to add to my patriotic teddy, well he seemed lonely so I created a little family for him :) Lil Patriot Script Photobucket Lil Patriot Template Photobucket Liberty Teddy Script Photobucket Liberty Teddy Template Photobucket Patriotic Trio Script Photobucket Patriotic Trio Template Photobucket Buy all 3 and save pennies! Bonus as they are also in the sale, so double save! Next up Cari made me this gorgeous tag from my part of the 'from the heart' blog train.. Photobucket Thanks hunni, you did an awesome job and I love it! To see Cari's fab blog click here, she has some wonderful Independence Day items up for grabs :) Ok Lastly for those still with me I have a freebie for you, its one of my first scripts that went into stores. I am pulling some of my older ones and will be reposting as freebies before they hit the recycle bin for good :) I remember being very proud of this one (cringes now..lol) still he is very cute! Hope you can make use of him! Balloon Bear Script CU ok Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Bits N Bobs said...

Thank you hun for your time and talent :)