Friday 7 January 2011

New In Store + Freebie

Hey guys! Happy new year! I hope you all had a great one! So how many of you have failed your resolutions already? Well I haven't, cos you can't fail something you haven't yet begun...lol. Still we'll get there hey! Ok I have been super busy after my break making lots of scripts. I have gotten a couple into stores and hope to get the rest in real soon. This is what I've got in so far for you... Wrinkly Bow Script Photobucket Floral Frame Script Photobucket Cupcake Deluxe Template, fully layered comes in PSP and PSD Photobucket Of course the cupcake deluxe script is also in stores now for any who would like it and missed out on the freebie offer. I have decided to offer scripts free for a day or so every so often as a way of thanking all my followers, of course you need to be a follower to know when these little freebies will pop up...but the cupcake was so popular I will be doing it again...and again...and again....so keep your eyes peeled, you wouldn't want to miss them! Also Beth has worked her magic again with my last kits, she has two freebie QP's on offer for you, and in answer to her question, have I put my tree away yet or decorations, NO but then if I leave them up it will save a job for next year won't it??...Ok even I am not that lazy...there were late going up so they will be late coming down, thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!...lol. Here are the great pages for you, click the image to snag them... Photobucket For now I am back to scripting...boy I have got into the love theme with so much ease! If loves your thing...what this space!..lol. Hope you all have a great day! Links and previews below! TTFN Hugs Pink xx All shares are PU only Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

No comments: