Sunday 15 August 2010

BNB Sunshine and lollipops Blog Train

Ok guys the second train of the night is BNB sunshine and lollipops, I had fun with this one, I love the colours! There are some fantastic kits to snag along the way. This kit inspired a few scripts which will be filtering through soon. Anyway I hope you like this as much as I do. It is full size @ 300dpi and contains 38 elements and 12 papers. Don't forget everyone is in different time zones, so if something isn't there be sure to call back :) Sunshine and lollipops - Full Size Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD And the rest of the stops... Blog train Bits N Bobs Artmamas Studio Digital BluePrint Black widow Creationz Gothic Inspirations Miggins does scrapsville Pinks Poetic Scraps Creative Disorder Scraps Created by Jill We hope you like our work :)

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Dannethia said...

thank you