Thursday 20 May 2010

New in store and a freebie!

Hey guys! Well I have been playing around quite a bit, feeling so much better than I was, it is good to be creating again for sure! It is late here so will try to make this quick! I was designing a lace alpha with hopes of getting it in store tonight but I got to S and photoshop crashed...not to drastic but had I saved the template I was working from?? Don't be silly...of course not! And it was to late to start again so that is my first task tomorrow, and before I start with any letters I will be saving the template!!...lol. Anyway on to what I did make! First are a couple of graphic sets, one baby themed and one summer themed. Both full size and created at 300dpi, they resize beautifully! I have actually used a couple in my advertising header...I think they look great! ;) Next are some pewter paper clips, there are 8 in the set (not all shown) and they are 100 x 500 approx and 300dpi. Pewter clips - Not all shown Photobucket Baby Play Photobucket Summer Blush Photobucket And don't forget everything is still half price! So grab a bargain while you can! ;) Ok I have a little freebie for you, it is a pewter element, CU friendly, created at 300dpi it is full size but shrinks down nicely. I hope you like it and can make use of it :) I also have a pewter alpha...been pewter mad here..lol. But it was taking to long to upload to stores so I will show you it later. For now it is my bed time! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Pewter Element Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anisah said...

Thanks dear! How do you make these? Do you use a pewter action on a shape?

Anisah

SONDRA said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing!