Tuesday 16 February 2010

CU Freebie!

Hey guys! Me again...wow...lol. I am pleased to say I managed to hop onto a new blog train! I had fun with the last one so really looking forward to partaking in this one and meeting some new people! As well as my blog being a year old this week I also have my girls sweet sixteenth on Thursday so have a huge day planned, lots of shopping followed by party time, ending with me collapsing into a quivering pile of jelly...lol. I am not sure how long I will be able to keep up with them but will give it my best shot :) Today I have been playing with layer styles again and have a couple of sets for the stores in the making. Anyway I made this frame with one from my up coming set 'Bronze Beauties'. It is lined inside with a row of pearls, yes I found stroke the path function...lol. So been engrossed in it for the last couple of hours or more ;) I left is quite plain so you can decorate how you wish, it is approx 2600 x 2800 @ 300dpi, it is also CU friendly. I hope you can make use of it! Also don't forget I have a half price sale going on at both stores, blinkies on the right. For now I am going to try and catch up with some sleep, pains been keeping me awake and I've run into zombie mode...lol. Goodnight for now! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Bronze Frame - Drop shadow on preview, resized for viewing :) Snagable here... DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

No comments: