Monday 21 December 2009

Store Update and a freebie

Hey guys, Thought I would share quickly before bed...as usual I am late..lol. I have uploaded 5 new packs of overlays to the store today and a set of rustic Christmas tags. Here is a sneak peek of some of the overlays and the tags... 




  Remember to snag them while they're half price to...the sale ends very soon! Ok so on to tonight's freebie...which has changed and what I was going to post will now be tomorrow...sorry :) I have a left over rustic tag for you, I simply adore them and have printed some out to use myself :) it is 880 x 1700 approx and 300dpi. Commercial use is ok. I hope you like it! Welp way past bed time again....Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Rustic tag - CU ok
 

 Snagable here... DOWNLOAD 
 If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [15 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).