Wednesday 16 December 2009

Santa's In Town

Hey guys! Well I have another quick freebie for you, Santa's In Town kit! :) It is full size and has 14 papers and 50 elements at 300dpi, very easy to resize. I have some more xmas goodies to upload hopefully tomorrow and one last kit that I should get to you by the weekend :) I do hope you like this kit is is my fave so far. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Santa's In Town - Not all shown, PU only :)  


 Snagable here... DOWNLOAD 
 If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

4 comments:

LorenzenDesign said...

Love it! THanks for sharing :)

TerriM said...

Another fab Xmas kit. Thanks for sharing it with us. I truly appreciate you taking the time to make these awesome kits up to share with us and for free. Bless you - hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

Julie's Creations said...

Wow fab thanks for this kit i love it hun x

clubiani said...

thank you for your awesome kindness in sharing such a beautiful kit!