Sunday 12 July 2009

Bumble Bee Frame

Hey everyone! I have been making templates for the last few days now and tonight I finally got to play with some of them. I created this cute frame and thought I would share with you. It is 1500 x 1500 and 300DPI. I also added an extra bee and two flowers, all single elements are approx 500 x 500 and 300 DPI. I have quite a large 'family' of cute bugs that seems to be growing by the day, Mr Buzz is just the first! :) I do hope you will like them all. Well it is very late here and I should really hit the hay! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Bumble Bee Frame & elements - NOTE - Personal use only!  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

1 comment:

Tineke said...

So very cute, thank you