Saturday 16 May 2009

Fruitalicious

Hey all! Well it has been another busy week, what with hours waiting around at the hospital, normal every day jobs and writing there hasn't been enough hours in the day! My muse has returned, for how long I don't know but it means I have been able to get down to some serious writing :) I also found time to do some doodles which I turned into a kit for you all :) I do hope you like it. I had a terrible time with the preview again! I really do a great job at making my kits look bad...lol. If anyone has any tips on how to create a better preview then please share :D I can't seem to get it to look anywhere near good. My daughter had a play with the kit so you have a QP that she created, I think she did well so thought I would share with you all. The kit has over 55 elements and 20 papers. Enjoy! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :)
Hugs Pink xx
Fruitalicious - Please note not all elements are shown


QP

 Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD QP DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment, and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :) I also made this tag from this kit for a friend, turned out ok I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Tineke said...

Great kit, thank you