Wednesday 27 May 2009

Flower Script

I have been playing again with the script button :) I have to say being able to record everything you do is really amazing. And playing it back is even more so...lol. Well you know what they say, simple things...lol. Anyway I have been testing my GT. I got it bought as a gift a while ago but never really played much with it until this weekend. It takes a little getting used to but I would say I am getting there. Again this script has been tested in PSP9 only. There are eight coloured examples in the file to get you started. I hope you like it. I would also like to say a very big thank you for all the comments! I have had more comments this weekend than I have had since I began! They couldn't have come at a better time as I was getting a bit mopey, and had even considered quitting...I think right now tho the addiction is far to strong and there is still so much for me to learn, so I will be about for a while..lol. Well time to hit the hay, I also think I need to stop posting so late. Have a great day/evening where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :)
 Hugs Pink xx 

Flower Script 1 -Note, Makes 1 full size flower  
Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget to leave some love :)

2 comments:

DezignsByAmanda said...

Love the flowers, can't wait to try it out! Thanks! :-)

Tineke said...

Lovely, thank you