Thursday 19 February 2009

Hey All!

Wow, I can't believe I have managed to do half the things I needed to. I made my first ever scrap kit the other day (yes a few years behind everyone else, no change there then..lol) I never gave a moments thought into how you share them. I'm not overly good with that side of computing so quite pleased with myself for figuring it out. I have been playing with PSP about 4 months now and find it so addictive! Between that and writing I no longer have any spare time. I am already on to a second kit, I can't believe I missed out all these years...what was I doing? Oh yes, children :) the great swallower's of time, money and space itself...lol. Anyway I hope you enjoy my scrap kit, would love to see any creations you wish to share from it :) Please, nothing for profit, personal use only :) The preview and link are below! Happy scrapping :) Pink xx



Aqua Ice Snagable here http://www.4shared.com/file/88359735/dc84d43a/Aqua_Ice_Scrap_Kit.html Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love this kit so much.. I am looking forward to your next one already and if you don't see me for awhile you'll know why :P

I'm so happy for you & excited.. Yeah *dance**dance*

kat